(937) 681-0508 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in the design industry, one which optimizes productivity and creativity.
Master of Arts in Informational Design – December 2013
Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, CT
Cumulative GPA 4.0
Study abroad in China, spring semester 2013
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts - May 2010
Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, OH
Concentration in Multimedia, Minor in Math, Minor in Marketing
Dean's List, Cumulative GPA 3.5 (Cum Laude)
Study Abroad in Gaming, Austria, fall semester 2008
Graphic Artist, DARPA (ARTI Contract), Arlington, VA; 2014-present. Provide graphic support for the Director's office and agency through print production, poster presentation and display design, program illustrations, and photography and video support.
Graphic Design Dept. Head, Nelson Fine Art and Gifts, Steubenville, OH; 2011-2014. Developed and printed new products, created graphics for marketing and sales, oversaw management of the website and social media.
Video Internship, Connecticut Department of Transportation, New Britain, CT; 2013. Created promotional video for CT fastrak.
Design Internship, New Britain Museum of American Art, New Britain, CT; 2012. Designed and developed an interactive map app, and completed promotional print and web projects.
Marketing Coordinator, Sirin Web Group, California; Aug. 2010- March 2012. Included SEO, content management, writing article blog posts and twitter posts, as well as sitemap and graphics work for websites.
Graphic Designer, Target Sport Shop, Steubenville, OH; 2010-2011. Created original designs and re-created business/organization logos for screen printing.
Freelance Web Design, Ridgefield Group, Steubenville, OH; 2010. Created concept art and sitemap for business websites. Web Design Internship, Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce, Steubenville, OH; 2009-2010. Re-designing and managing website.
Media Director, YMCA Camp Campbell Gard, Hamilton, OH; 2009. Photographed all camp activities, daily updating camp web page, compiled D.V.D. slideshow of pictures, videos, and SFX weekly for families.
Layout Editor, Franciscan University yearbook, Steubenville, OH; 2009-2010.
Layout Editor/Cover Artist, University magazine Lumen Vincens, Steubenville, OH; 2008.
I participated in Cross Country and Track & Field in 2006, 2007, 2008 2009, and 2010. I won the
coach’s award, 2006, and the sportsmanship award, 2009. Since then, I have continued to enjoy running, kayaking,
hiking, and camping.
• 2017 CFC 1st Place, Best Photography in the Department of Defense.
• Spot Bonus Award in June 2017 for Administrative and Photography support in DARPA's Discover DSO Day Conference.
• 2016 CFC 1st Place, Best Photography in the Department of Defense.
• Spot Bonus Award for 2016 ACTUV video lobby display.
• 2015 CFC 2nd Place, Best Poster Design in the Department of Defense.
• 2015 CFC 1st Place, Best Photography in the Department of Defense.
• 2015 CFC Best Photography Award in the National Capital Area.
• Spot Bonus Award for exhibit video production for the 2015 DARPA Robotics Challenge event.
• Spot Bonus Award for layout design of 2015 DARPA Congressional Strategy Document.
• 2014 CFC 1st Place, Best Photography in the Department of Defense.
• 2014 CFC Honorable Mention, Best Poster Design in the Department of Defense.
• 2014 CFC Best Photography in National Capitol Area.